Fire Damage

Quotes Now

Dealing with Fire/Ash damage in California?

Whether your home, rental or commercial property is damaged by fire completely, partially or has smoke/ash damage, Gankin Law Corp can assist with your claim to maximize recovery that you deserve. Even if you received payment from your insurance already, contact our firm for a free evaluation and see if any of your damages have been undervalued by your insurance company.

Gankin Law Corporation will handle your claim to ensure that you are properly compensated.

If you have not filed a claim yet, this firm can assist you from day one and create a unique strategy to maximize the amount of insurance coverage that you deserve. No Recovery, No Fee!


Get A Free Case Evaluation